Chalet Morville is a luxury catered chalet in Les 2 Alpes and specialises in skiing and cycling holidays.
For the 2021/22 winter season we will again be operating as a catered chalet. We will only be asking a 10% deposit to secure a week, and this will be refundable if COVID prevents travel to France or quarantine requirements apply.
The chalet is spacious, modern in decor with all the luxury comforts you could want or need:
– five large bedrooms with king-sized beds (or twin beds), each with private bath or shower rooms and luxury Duck Island toiletries
– delicious food and great wines;
– spacious living and dining rooms with seating for everyone;
– drying room with heated boot warmers;
– fitness and massage room with professional gym equipment;
– games room with pool table and table football (babyfoot);
-a log burner in a cosy alcove with huge chesterfield sofa to relax on;
– a covered terrace with spectacular waterfall views – our favourite place to sit summer and winter;
– outdoor 6 person hot tub with spectacular views;
– infrared sauna for 8 people;
– cinema room with 6 recliner chairs, giant beanbags and XBox;
– a large bicycle storage garage with well stocked workshop.;
– summer outdoor living area;
– a picturesque village location with shops, bars and restaurants within a couple of minutes walk of the chalet!
We have created a perfect base for both summer or winter holidays, with both world class skiing and cycling just outside our door.
Our picturesque village, Venosc, is part of Les Deux Alpes ski resort, within easy reach of the pistes and main resort area via the Venosc gondola.
For cyclists, we are a short distance and easy ride to Bourg d’Oisans and the start of the Alpe d’Huez climb. The start of the climbs towards the col du Lautaret and col du Galibier are also just at the end of our road.
We are also situated on the edge of the Ecrins National Park – which has the highest concentration of glaciers in Europe, and offers some of the best walking, mountaineering and climbing in France.